Les Assises de l’Energie
This the largest meeting of French local authorities in the energy field. Alternately organized by the Urban Community of Dunkerque Grand Littoral and the Agglomeration Community of the Grenoble-Alpes Metropole, this event gathers more than 1,000 people during 2 days and a half each year. The target audience is composed of elected officials, local authority managers, institutional representatives, private organisations and associations.
At the "Assises" you can feel open-mindedness, both about what is happening all over Europe and through the institutional partnership that has been built over the years. Innovation, spontaneity, conviviality, open-mindedness have built their reputation.
The energy transition will be the topic of the 2013 edition.
- 2012: From engagement to action
- 2011: Urban planning & mobility.
- 2010: On track to the 3X20 objectives.
- 2009: Energy, climate...a real opportunity for our territories?
- 2008: What local programme for energy and climate?
- 2007: How to work better together.
- 2006: Building.
- 2005: The consuming local authority.
- 2004: Opening to competition.
- 2003: Decentralised production.
- 2002: Mobility.
- 2001: Residential building.
- 2000: Municipalities and energy.
The role of Energy Cities
Energy Cities supports the organizing structures in setting up the programme. The programme is composed of plenary sessions, workshops, forums, and festive moments. During these days, the local authorities and the other organisations seize the opportunity to plan their strategic or technical meeting.
Credit photo : Florence Istre