Le 09 octobre 2019
EURACTIV invites you to this Stakeholder Workshop to discuss the path towards the integration of the EU’s energy sectors. Questions will include:
– How can sector coupling help achieve the EU climate goals?
– How can renewables be used most efficiently to integrate energy systems?
– How can district heating and cooling networks act as integrators?
– What more can be done to better combine the expertise from different energy sectors?
– How can industry overcome barriers at EU and national level?
– What role does digitalization play in enabling flexibility in the systems?
– How can cities drive forward an ambitious agenda on energy transformation?
Claire Roumet, Strategic Partnerships and overall coordination, Energy Cities
Thomas Nowak, Secretary General, European Heat Pump Association (EHPA)
Nis Bertelsen, Researcher, Sustainable Energy Planning Research Group, Aalborg University
Julie Kjestrup, Head of EU Office, Danfoss