Starting date: as soon as possible
Energy Cities is a network of 1,000 local governments in 30 countries. We believe that the energy transition is about more than renewable energy or great technologies: It is about a wise use of resources while strengthening local participation and well-being in a democratic Europe.
We are hiring a candidate with strong motivation to assist project managers in projects related to the Franco-German cooperation towards the energy transition (TANDEM and The Franco-German Energy Transition Week).
- Writing thematic sheets and case studies
- Assisting project managers for operating and administrative tasks (writing meeting minutes and reports)
- Managing the website content and the Facebook Page of the Energy Transition Week in French and German
Candidate’s profile and necessary skills:
- Level of education: Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must be pursuing University studies
- Post-graduate candidate will not be considered, unless a contract can still be signed with their University
Candidates should have an academic background in: Sustainable development, energy and climate, economy and finance, International Relations (related to climate and energy), Franco-German cooperation, etc.
Excellent command of French or German
- Excellent writing skills and ability to synthesize information and extract key messages
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in an international team as well as to take initiatives
- Good command of computer skills: Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems (WordPress) and Social Networks (Facebook and Twitter)
Location: Energy Cities – 2b chemin de Palente, 25000 Besançon – France
Financial conditions: approximately €500 /month
Duration: 6 months