August 26, 2022
The CrAFt (Creating Actionable Futures) platform help cities make their climate-neutral transformations beautiful, inclusive and sustainable. Running until 2025, CrAFt supports the implementation of the Cities Mission, the NetZeroCities Mission Platform and the New European Bauhaus (NEB).
CrAfT is currently looking for 70 cities (particulary small and medium-sized municipalities) that want to test and share models of transformation, receive implementation support and become role models for cities across Europe.
As a CrAFt City, you will receive support to develop and test local collaborative governance models to
support your transition:
● Learn from other CrAFt Cities
● Balance stakeholder interests, priorities & competencies in a Climate City Contract
● Make the climate neutrality process more inclusive, empowering and accessible to all
● Use art, culture and the creative sectors as catalysts in the transition
● Participate in a next-generation think/do tank with students and youth communities
● Participate in a storytelling campaign on actionable climate-neutral futures
Learn more in the CrAFt Call for applications here and on the CrAFT webpage.
Deadline for applications is 9th September.