The EU City Facility, a pilot to be replicated at regional or national levels to support local projects
In this guide, you will find:
- A definition and factors for a successful City Facility model
- A City Facility governance at the regional/national level
- The scope of the regional City Facility
- The organisation of different calls and process
- The organisation and management costs of a City Facility
The EUCF is a European initiative to support municipalities/local authorities, their groupings, as well as local public entities aggregating municipalities/local authorities across Europe to develop investment concepts to accelerate investments in sustainable energy.