The 3rd and last call for applications for H2020 PROSPECT was launched on January 16th.
Visit the project website and don’t miss this last opportunity to join our peer-learning community that already gathers more than 100 participant cities, regions and energy agencies from 24 countries !
This 3rd engagement campaign will be run in 2 steps :
– from 16 January to 6 February 2019 : applications will be open to mentors
– from 8 February to 6 March 2019 : applications will be open to mentees.
We are especially seeking more mentor applications (in all modules) and more mentor/mentee applications in the field of transport.
The corresponding 3rd learning cycle will start in May 2019, after the final selection and match-making of all applications.
As a reminder, PROSPECT facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experience on innovative financing schemes like :
– Citizens finance : crowdfunding and cooperatives,
– Energy performance contracting (EPC),
– Green bonds,
– Guarantee funds,
– Soft loans,
– Revolving funds,
– Third party financing,
under 5 thematic modules covering local energy and climate actions, especially within the framework of the Covenant of Mayors :
– Public Buildings,
– Private Buildings,
– Public Lighting,
– Cross Sectoral : planning, energy production and distribution, climate change adaptation, …
Find out more on PROSPECT activities in our video presentation :
January 28, 2019