Conference, workshops and study visits organised byt the Smarter Together consortium in the framework of the Horizon 2020 Lighthouse programme “Smart Cities & Communities”
This 8th edition by the Smart Cities & Communities network will focus on:
‘Makers sessions’ working groups on the following topics:
- ‘Buildings energy retroffit’: Process & funding for energy retrofitting worksBusiness models in exploitation phase & energy performance after the works,
- ‘Urban Data platforms & services’: City platform, urban data platforms and the development/funding of new services,
- ‘Renewable energy infrastructures in urban areas’: Development and funding of renewable energy production & distribution,
- ‘Urban Mobility’: Business models & operation of mobility stations & mobility services (including electric mobility)
- ‘Well-being in the city’: Building and well-being, How to make buildings more friendly for elderly peopl, eClimate change & public spaces.
and study visits in Lyon Confluence:
- Energy & Buildings
- Well-being & nature-based solutions
It will gather:
- Partners involved in the Smart Cities & Communities network (lighthouse cities, follower cities, industry, academics and research institutes, associations, consultants)
- representants of financial institutions (public and private),
- members of the Smarter Together Club Cities,
- and many other stakeholders involved in smart city projects.